Name : Dee Dee Website : www.wearedumdumgirls.com
1. I became an artist because I don't think I had any choice. I felt compelled toward this lifestyle from a very early age. It took many years for me to reconcile that drive and desire with my actual life.
2. I still remember, the first magazine that made an impression on me as a kid It was probably Time Magazine because my father has subscribed to the 1960s or something. I also remember liking National Geographic's children's magazine and when I was a bit older, I became obsessed with W Magazine -- I would spend hours reading back issues at the library.
3. My high school years involved a lot of suffering socially, reading poetry in the library at lunch, and doing ballet.
5. I have a crush on My new kitten, Jean-Michel.
6. I now live in Manhattan
8.We are almost done here. I love Getting stoned and looking up at the night sky
9. If you could leave us with one thought, what would it be?
Read some Leonard Cohen this week.