1. I became an artist because I don't really think I had a conscious choice but to be an artist. I just can't imagine doing anything else. I've been engulfed in music one way or another since I was little. I also have a really hard head so when someone tells me I can't do something, it makes me want it
2. I still remember, the first magazine that made an impression on me as a kid When I was younger, Spin Magazine was my world. If you made the cover of Spin, you were on top of the world.
3. My high school years involved a lot of sports. I played basketball from a very young age so it was everything to me. I initially wanted to go pro before giving that all up for music. I quit after making the Junior Olympics team.
4. Now I get to work with some of the most inspiring people in the world. I can't believe it sometimes and feel very blessed.
5. I have a crush on ….well no one at the moment. pretty boring.
6. I now live in a gangsters paradise. Bushwick.
7. People think this of me No clue, you have to ask them.
8.We are almost done here I love.. just about everyone I meet. Its weird.
9.If you could leave us with one thought, what would it be?
Don't forget to hold the door for people. Also give your seat up on the subway for those who need it more than you do.