Who: Peggy Tan Site: www.mandarinandgeneral.com
1. I really like your mix of prints and solids. Is that just the modern way to dress Thank you. I think the modern way to dress is whatever cheers you up! 2. I still remember, the first magazine that made an impression on me as a kid i-D. Their cover shot branding is just too eye catching and fun ;D 3. My high school years involved a lot of KARAOKE and late night cruising.
4. Now I get to work with all my talented friends <3
5. I have a crush on a pop star from Taiwan.
6. I now live in the same rent stabilized one-bedroom in East Village.
7. How has extreme emergence of social media over your career changed your approach to your fans? I receive a lot of suggestions from fans around the world. Being able to have real time feedback from our consumers makes our job a lot easier.
8. What do you think is the thread that holds vintage Mandarin-dress making with the way clothes are worn today Mandarin & General 9. If you could leave us with one thought, what would it be? Save the earth. A little inconvenience can accumulate to an amazing result.