(Photo by Charis Kirchheimer)
Who: Vivianne Lapointe
1. I decided to be an editor/writer because freedom is being able to work from a laptop from anywhere in the world, as long as you catch an Internet connection.
2. I still remember, the first magazine that made an impression on me as a kid was National Geographic. My grandfather collected every single issue in a big ass book case in the basement, and I would spend hours with him clipping and researching for future trips and adventures.
3. My high school years involved a lot of sweat and tears. I wouldn’t go back to sweet sixteen even if you paid me for it. I wasn’t a solid teenager. I’m thrilled with the wisdom and peace of mind that comes with growing older!
(Photo by Danielle Defoe)
4. Now I get to work with visionaries of all fields, whom I look up to and admire. My business partner Victoria is pretty much the most amazing woman I’ve ever met! I’m a lucky lady.
5. I have a crush on the boys on the Supra team, especially the team manager
6. I now live in a haunted apartment building in Hollywood.
7. People think this of me: hell, I wish I knew, but living in New York City for four years has taught me to not really care.
(Photo by Kimberly Genevieve)
8. We are almost done here. I love sharks!
9 If you could leave us with one thought, what would it be? Love is active, not passive. Something you do, something you make – not something you feel or react to. To me this is the secret to a happy life and a successful relationship.